Business Manager, Personal Financial Services
- Responsible to lead, manage and motivate a team of Personal Bankers by providing coaching and building an environment for learning and career progression for the bankers
- Formulating and executing business plans to ensure that your team meets the bank’s professional sales and service standards through providing quality service and exhibiting operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that the team provides customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements and to adhere to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements including complying with the FAA and related Acts.
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience in the banking / financial industry with a good track record in sales of wealth management products.
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience, with strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques.
- Strong knowledge of financial costing, P&L management and business marketing strategies and techniques.
- Sound understanding of MAS/banking regulations & compliance requirements
- Possess relevant CMFAS accreditation
- Regulatory License: CMFAS M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI
- Professional Certifications: –
- Other Requirements: Local polytechnic diploma or degree in any field
- Business Function: Personal Financial Services
- Department: Personal Financial Services / Personal Banking
- Client Segment: Internal Management
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com