Equity Investment Specialist and/or Fixed Income
Maybank is among Asia’s leading banking groups and is South East Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets. The Maybank Group has an international network of 2,400 offices in 20 countries and offers an extensive range of products and services, including consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and takaful and asset management.
Maybank is a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) in Singapore and is one of Maybank Group’s largest overseas operations. Since the opening of our first branch South Bridge Road in 1960, we have established a significant presence in the retail, wholesale and global banking markets over the 5 decades of doing business here. We have been identified by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) as one of the domestic systemically important banks (D-SIBs) among 7 major local and foreign banks that are deemed to have a significant impact on Singapore’s financial system and the broader economy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide equity outlook for asset allocation work and equity advisory to support the wealth management business.
- Initiate, develop and launch all new Equity product developments as appropriately.
- Obtain buy-in from risk and compliance to ensure that Equity products are designed within the appropriate risk frameworks
- Development of Equity product advisory framework and transfer the knowledge to the RMs
- Develop and maintain the framework of the investment strategy for Equities
- Providing input to the asset allocation call to the Funds team and DPM team
- Provide asset class outlook for asset allocation work through strategic and tactical calls
- Responsible for fixed income advisory work through written reports, emails, conference calls, roadshows and client events
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com