Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services
Join us today as our Financial Protection Advisor
- Whether you are graduating soon or thinking of career advancement within the banking space, why not explore with UOB?
- As a financial protection advisor, you can expect to embark on an exciting and rewarding career track with an attractive remuneration scheme
- Either by providing accurate financial advisory to customers as an individual contributor or should you do well as an individual contributor, you may be selected to advance your milestone as a team manager whose responsibility is to manage and lead a team of financial protection advisors.
What are my Job Responsibilities
- Provide accurate financial advisory services to existing bank customers through referrals from mortgage and core banking channels
- Acquire new customers through active participation in road shows and telemarketing
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
Do you have what it takes?
- Results-oriented and driven
- Competent in engaging existing customers on financial planning
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- Possess at least a Diploma from a recognized institution
- Sales personnel with track records strongly preferred
- Candidates with minimum 1 year of insurance sales experience will be given priority
- Fresh graduates who possess strong sales attributes may be considered
- Regulatory License: CMFAS M5, M9, M9A and HI
- Professional Certifications: –
- Other Requirements: Local polytechnic diploma or degree in any field
- Business Function: Personal Financial Services
- Department: Personal Financial Services / Bancassurance
- Client Segment: Consumer
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (10)
Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore) on February 1, 2017 Advisor
Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist on January 19, 2017 Specialist
Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore on January 19, 2017 Advisor