As economic growth continues to gravitate towards Asia, the wealth management business is an increasingly important growth engine for the banking sector. Our Personal Bankers are groomed to be the future wealth managers; with career progression to take on roles in Relationship Management and Privilege Banking.
At UOB, we are committed to build up your skills and capabilities through structured training programmes specially designed and conducted by professional trainers.
- Be actively involved in understanding your customers’ financial needs as well as providing them with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their banking requirements;
- Secure sales and cross sell our wide range of consumer banking and investment products which includes, but not limited to insurance, structured deposits and unit trusts;
- Continually deepen relationships with new and existing customers;
- Apply diligence and integrity to ensure proper advisory procedures and meticulous documentation in compliance with the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements;
- Utilise a combination of the Bank’s branch network, tele-consulting and referrals to meet and exceed individual sales targets.
- Regulatory License: CMFAS M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI
- A recognised degree in any discipline or a diploma from a local polytechnic
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to excel in a career in the wealth management industry
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with extended working hours
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with drive and initiative
- Business Function: Personal Financial Services
- Department: Sales
- Client Segment: Consumer
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Related Jobs (10)
Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services on March 2, 2017 Specialist
Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore) on February 1, 2017 Advisor
Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist on January 19, 2017 Specialist
Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore on January 19, 2017 Advisor