Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore’s longest established local bank and the World’s Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Mangazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
As a Premier Private Client Relationship Manager, your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Actively acquire and prospect new customers for the Premier Banking – Private Client (Onshore) segment (AUMS$1 million & above).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Banking.
- You should have 5 years or more of wealth management sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment and has proven track record in sales performance.
- Recognised university degree and accreditation in CMFAS M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- You exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- It is essential that you have the initiative, integrity and ability to work independently and as a team.
- You have the drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Related Jobs (14)
Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services on March 2, 2017 Specialist
Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore) on February 1, 2017 Advisor
Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist on January 19, 2017 Specialist