Relationship Manager (Multi-Family Office)
Raffles Group is a Multi-Family Office based in Hong Kong that provides a wide array of Multi-Family Office services to High Net Worth in the Asia-Pacific region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and anticipate client requirements with a focus towards managing the existing base as well as increase cross product holding per client.
- Build, understand and sustain relationships with the client’s circle of influence (e.g. a parent, mentor, advisor or other family member)
- Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serve as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to decision.
- Provide ongoing portfolio supervision, with a continuous focus towards helping the client adapt to changes in personal circumstances and the financial environment.
- Retain existing high value clients by growth of wallet with the bank through relationship management activities.
- Resolve client queries without further escalation.
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- RM will be dedicated for key markets or customers from specific corridors, with respective country connection, internal networking, language skills and compliance familiarity
- Where needed and appropriate, RM will conduct cross border travel for client relationship building in accordance to Cross Border Policy and respective country guidelines
- Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Tertiary / university education with consumer banking sales and service experience, preferably with specialization in the affluent market segment.
- Candidate is expected to possess extensive customer contacts that qualifies for the Private Banking Segment
- Superior knowledge of investment products and financial markets.
- Make effective business decisions independently, based on sound financial and business principles.
- Competent in collaborating with product specialists to recommend product suite offerings for clients.
- Effective understanding of client requirements and manage it without escalation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people of all levels
- A team player with good initiatives and assertiveness
- A self-motivator who is keen on upgrading and improving personal knowledge & skills to meet evolving job requirements
- Good understanding of cross border products, services, policies and investment environments.
- Passes in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination 1, 2, 3 & 5, or equivalent
- Candidate with banking experience in serving Chinese nationalities in China a definite plus.
- 2 years in Private / 5 years in Priority Banking / 2 years in EAM firm
- Existing portfolio of USD 40m
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Career LevelAssociate Director