Relationship Manager Premier Banking Onshore
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore’s longest established local bank and the World’s Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will develop, grow and manage long-term relationships with Premier Banking customers through professional consultative financial analysis
- You will actively source and prospect affluent and high net-worth clients
- You will upsell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to your clients
- You will also ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall customer experience of Premier Banking
Premier Centre Manager, Premier Banking
- 3 – 5 years’ sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment.
- Candidates with more than 5 years of proven track record may be considered for our Premier Private Client segment.
- Strong and consistent sales performance.
- Good university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services, including mortgages and investment products such as treasury products, ELCIs, bancassurance and unit trusts.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and must be able to effectively communicate with both English and Mandarin speaking customers.
- Analytical and creative coupled with self-initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team are essential attributes
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Related Jobs (14)
Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services on March 2, 2017 Specialist
Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore) on February 1, 2017 Advisor
Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist on January 19, 2017 Specialist
Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore on January 19, 2017 Advisor