Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore)
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world’s largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
An opportunity to maximize your potential capabilities, Retail Banking is looking for individuals who are highly motivated and thrive on challenges. If you are service-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills, we welcome you to join us and develop a rewarding relationship with us.
- Acquire and build a strong network of customers for the priority banking segment
- Manage and preserve clients’ wealth to ensure customers meet their financial objectives with tailored financial solutions
- Establish and strengthen long-term relationships with customers through dedicated services
- Achieve individual sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of financial compliance and regulatory requirements in ASEAN countries
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of sales experience in retail banking
- Senior Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager depending on experience
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the relevant certifications e.g. CLI, CGI, HI,M5,M8 and M9
- Willing to work on weekends and extended banking hours
- Self-motivated and determined in delivering outstanding sales results
- Pleasant disposition, eloquent and able to perform in a fast paced environment
- For Onshore Relationship Managers (RMs), a portfolio of clients will be given. The RMs will be required to acquire and expand their client base
- For Offshore RMs, ability to converse in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu or Thai will be an added advantage in view of interaction with Regional customers
- Offshore RMs must be able to travel from time to time within the ASEAN region to prospect, acquire and build their own base of clientele
Please send detailed resume (with photo attached), including salary expectation and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Related Jobs (14)
Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services on March 2, 2017 Specialist
Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist on January 19, 2017 Specialist
Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore on January 19, 2017 Advisor