Senior / Client Advisor
You will be part of a select group of highly trained financial professionals. You will be trained in the UOB Privilege Client Engagement Process and be our lead manager in developing and growing our Privilege client relationships. You will be required to provide financial advisory services as well as appropriate financial and investment solutions and advice to our affluent and high networth clients in Singapore. You will provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements. Building and maintaining long-term relationships with your clients is a key factor for success in this role.
- A recognized university degree.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the banking / financial industry, experienced in financial & investment product sales.
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products.
- Self-motivated, with strong sales drive & energy.
- Possess relevant accreditation (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A HI)
- Business Function: Privilege Banking
- Department: Privilege Banking
- Client Segment: Consumer, Affluent, HNW, UHNW
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Related Jobs (14)
Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services on March 2, 2017 Specialist
Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore) on February 1, 2017 Advisor
Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist on January 19, 2017 Specialist
Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore on January 19, 2017 Advisor