Roles and Responsibilities
The Premier Execution Desk is a service platform aimed at enhancing the offering of Wealth products to Premier Banking customers. This platform will provide Premier Banking customers with:
- Ease to obtain trade ideas
- Ease to trade
- Ease to settlement for trade activities
- Ease to obtain market updates
You will monitor and execute trades for Premier Banking customers across a range of financial instruments. When required, you will provide customers with market (particularly focused on currency or equity markets) and portfolio updates.
Successful applicants will be provided with the training and infrastructure required to be effective as a Treasury Specialist.
- Able to communicate effectively with English and Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in research, sales or trading in currencies, equity or other Treasury related products
- University degree or the equivalent in professional qualification preferred
- Possess strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in FX and/or equity markets
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com