Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- For Wealth Advisor (Investments) role, you will provide Unit Trust advisory support to Relationship Managers (RMs).
- For Bancassurance Specialist role, you will provide advisory services on Universal Life and other suitable Premier Bancassurance products.
- This includes interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable trade or product ideas, and sourcing of investment products.
- Portfolio counselling to clients (market views, trade ideas, explanation of products) by co-operating with RMs on joint client meetings, and preparing investment proposals.
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on products, investment basics, allocation strategies, etc.
- Preparing regular investment publications (eg, newsletters, product summaries, trade recommendations) for distribution to clients.
- Provide advisory services on Universal Life and other suitable Premier Bancassurance products
- A good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience;
- Sound analytical mind
- Able to interpret economic data
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred.
- The candidate must have experience in one or more areas of investment or Wealth Management products, eg, bonds, equities, FX, Bancassurance, Unit Trusts or portfolio allocation, in the capacity as dealer, analyst, strategist, or investment consultants.
- Must have (or willing to learn) a broad based investment-related exposure and background in order to multi-task within a small team.
- Candidate should ideally be mature, confident, and able to play a meaningful role in client meetings
Jobs Center by Caproasia Online
Jobs Center is a dedicated jobs portal for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Thousands of qualified Analysts, Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Investment Advisors, Treasury Specialists, Portfolio Managers find the latest jobs here and grow their career.
Caproasia Online is an E-Magazine for Wealth & Investment Professionals. Visit www.caproasia.com
Related Jobs (10)
Financial Protection Advisor, Personal Financial Services on March 2, 2017 Specialist
Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore) on February 1, 2017 Advisor
Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – Premier Banking Onshore on January 19, 2017 Advisor